1. Know your pick up/drop off dates and times when you call to make your reservation. If you aren’t sure of dates/times for your reservation and think you may need to change them, this can easily be done. It is better to make a reservation and adjust it later than to wait to make it and find out we are full.
2. We require a $60 deposit for a holiday reservation. It must be paid at the time the reservation is made. A $60 credit will be applied to your bill for the stay. If you need to cancel your stay, do so 48 hours prior to the drop off date to receive a refund.
3. If you are on a budget or at all curious about the cost of your dog’s stay, please ask us for a price quote. We will use the dates/times to come up with the cost of the stay. Keep in mind that if your dates/times change the price will change as well.
4. We need current vaccination records for your dog(s). If something has been updated recently or we haven’t seen you in awhile we probably need those records. Plan on bringing those in or call your vet and have them fax it to us (fax 913-825-6138). We are no longer calling vet offices for records, it is your responsibility to get them to us.
5. We prefer that you call or come in to make a reservation. Sometimes we miss emails or they mysteriously disappear and your reservation does not make it into the computer.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday- Friday
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- (pickup/dropoff 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Closed - Open for pickup/dropoff
- between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.,
- and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Images of our facility found in this website are Copyright 2005-2013 Swanson's Dog Park and Daycare Inc. All other images and content are Copyright of their respective owners.
Swanson's Streamway Dog Park and Daycare is a non-smoking facility, located on a non-smoking premises.